We want everyone who visits the McEvoy Insurance & Financial Services website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding, going above and beyond the The Public Sector Bodies Accessibility Regulations 2018.
What are we doing?
To help us make the McEvoy Insurance & Financial Services website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level A for our McEvoy Insurance & Financial Services website.
We’re working hard to achieve our goal of Level A accessibility, but we realize there are some areas that still need improving. The following information explains what we’re doing to make that happen.
- 1.1.1 Is there an alternative for all ‘non-text’ content?done on main page. currently working on other pages
- 2.1.1 Is all content and functionality operable through a keyboard?working on this with my webmaster
- 2.1.2 Is it possible to move keyboard focus away from all components that can receive it?working on this with my webmaster
- 2.1.4 Is it possible to turn off keyboard shortcuts?working on this with my webmaster
- 2.5.1 Can content be operated using simple inputs on a wide range of pointing devices?working on this with my webmaster
Let us know what you think
If you enjoyed using the McEvoy Insurance & Financial Services website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We’d like to hear from you in any of the following ways:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us on 703-642-6408
- get in touch at https://mcevoyinsurancegroup.com/contact/